Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kickstarting "Alone Together": Shooting in Early January

- For the latest Dancing Zombie video content, visit www.youtube.com/dancingzombie -

Hey Folks,

Been hard at work on pre-production for "Alone Together" and now's the time to raise funds in time for production. There isn't a whole lot of time, so why don't I just get right to the point: [LINK!]



This widget here will be relocated to the right margin of the page, and represents my new effort to raise money for "Alone Together". The link leads to my Kickstarter page. If you're not familiar with Kickstarter, it's an online community in which artists, inventors, etc. pitch their next project with hopes to raise the funds they need in order to make their projects into realities. If you've been following the blog, you must have a pretty good idea of the kind of work I've been doing in making "Alone Together" into my next heavy hitter.

UPDATE! (10.15.10):

Just got my first backer! As a special thanks to Peter Foy, he'll be receiving a Special Thanks credit in the film for helping me get my start. If you haven't followed the link already, here's the pitch video!



I'm glad to report the script is currently well into its eighth draft and steadily making progress. I serious feel this might be the second-to-last draft and I'm so extremely excited to get it finished. Casting starts next week. I just recently assigned a production designer, and am currently looking for a Director of Photography.

In other news, Jordan's still animating "Duck, Duck, Goose" and the Hudson Guild promo is being evaluated this week by the administration there. We'll be seeing these two projects fairly soon. Just recently I mentioned I was Director of Photography for a couple sophomore one-shot adaptations at SUNY Purchase. Soon enough I'll be getting a hold of those links and handing them off to you.

Well, I have to keep moving. Lots to do. Thanks for your support, and be sure to spread the word!

Raw Power,
John Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment