Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back In Town, But Not For Long

- For the latest Dancing Zombie video content, visit www.youtube.com/dancingzombie -

Back from Idaho, with a ton of work tying up in time for Fall. Here are a couple animatic sketches from my animation collaboration with Jordan Cash-Cooper entitled, "Duck, Duck, Goose". It's pretty bizarre, as I might have noted before--but for an animation, has definitely left a lot to Jordan's wild imagination. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final product. If you're interested in seeing some of his work, here's his last animation he produced for CalArts in San Fransisco, entitled "Applied Biotics":


In the meantime, I'm refining "Alone Together", and taking it in a much less plot-heavy direction. Should be interesting to see how it turns out. Details, in good time. Right now, I'm showing a first glimpse of the Teen & Youth Outreach promo to Hudson Guild and should have it finished by the end of this month.

In movie talks, I keep hearing a lot of buzz about "Cowboys & Aliens", and just recently discovered Harrison Ford will be showing up in the film (hell yes). I've also been wondering what people are thinking of "Scott Pilgrim VS The World". I've been and Edgar Wright fan since "Shaun Of The Dead", but I'm not entirely sure what to think of this new quasi-video game style he's hurling towards the audience. Though I've caught a couple looks at some scenes, I'm a little confined to my reservations for readied wit. I can complain and complain about something I've never seen, but I'd rather hear what other people have thought of it--that is, if anyone's seen it yet.

As for my fellow collegians, I hope you soak up what's rest of our summer vacations the best ways you know how--here, on the internet.

Take Care,
John Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment